WHO WE ARE
We are Brandwave Marketing. We provide marketing services to organisations and companies. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Brandwave Marketing will never sell or pass on your personal data to another company or organisation and this policy sets out to explain how we use your data and your rights in relation to them.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Brandwave Marketing.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence as well as your contact information.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
As part of the registration process for our e-mail newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information to contact you about our services, what we’ve been working on, events or to contact you if we need to obtain additional information or check our records. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
To keep up with industry trends and thought leadership, members of the Brandwave team attend many events. We often have some really engaging meetings at these events with people we want to stay in touch with. If we collect your contact data at one of our events say, from a business card, we will typically store it in our database. If we feel that you would have a legitimate interest in our services we may use that information to contact you.
For our direct marketing database, we use a system called Capsule. You can read their Data Protection Policy Here
If you don’t want to hear from us then just let us know and we’ll happily remove you from our database, just send an e-mail to [email protected]
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of legitimate interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.